Hi Tech Seals Industries manufacture most reliable and efficient Mechanical Seals for all types of Pumps, Compressors, Reactors, Dyeing Machines etc. Our Mechanical Seals are being used in all types of Industries like Chemical plants. Solvent extraction plants, Refineries, Pharmaceutical plants, Distilleries, Beverages, Breweries, Milk plants, Dyeing Houses, Sugar Industries, Fertilizers etc. for various critical applications.
The Raw Materials used for Mechanical Seals faces are Tungsten Carbide, Silicon Carbide, Ceramic, Stellite, Ni-resist, Carbon, G.F.T., Chrome Oxide etc. The secondary packings are selected from various grades of rubber like Viton, Kalrez, Silicon, Neoprene, EPDM, and PTFE etc. Hardware materials must be constructed of suitable metallurgy compatible with the fluid. The metal parts used are AISI-316, Hastealloy 'C', Alloy-20, Monel etc. The Flatness of Seal faces ensured between 2 to 3
light band maximum. Their extremely flat lapped mating faces, make it extremely difficult for the fluid to escape between them.
We Repair all Types of Used Mechanical Seals :
- We can repair all types of used Mechanical Seals.
- If you use seals you know repairing them can easily save you upto 50% of the cost of a new seal. Instead
of throwing the old seal, we can reuse some of its parts and form a new seal with in less cost as compared to buying brand new seal.
- We repair all brands, and all styles. We also replicate competitive brand seals, so if your seal is not repairable we can build you a new one at a lower cost than you are now buying!
- Repaired seals can also be upgraded by replacing Carbon faces with Silicon or tungsten Carbide for much less than upgrading to a new seal.
- All of the seals we repair are : cleaned, inspected for factory tolerance, replace new faces if required (otherwise lapped), new springs, new elastomer (rubber boot or o-rings), new set screws, new setting clips (if a cartridge seals), lapped to industry standards (2-3 light bands) assembled and shipped.