We are prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of U-Seals from Uttar Pradesh, India. U-Seals are manufactured by using latest tools and techniques at our well equipped in-house production unit. As a quality driven firm, we also provide customized solutions for U-Seals. Approach us, for obtaining U-Seals at nominal prices.
- Unlike a standard U-cup where both sides of the seal have the same dimensions, the asymmetrical unloaded U-cup is designed to have both a static and a dynamic side. The static side features a tall lip in order to increase the stability of the seal. On the dynamic side, the prominent feature is a reduced height seal lip, with good film breaking capabilities.
- The asymmetrical U-cup is a single direction piston seal, meaning it can only seal if the pressure is coming from one direction. Since the sealing method is single directional, two loaded U-cups must be installed for dual direction hydraulic piston applications.
- Applications - Medium Duty Applications such as Mobile, Hydraulic; Agricultural; General Industrial
- Materials - Urethane or Hytrel
- Max Pressure - 5,000 psi
- Temperature range - -50oF to +250oF
- Max Velocity - 3.2 ft/sec